Random Story
Queen.
Hello,welcome to my tumblr blog. I'm the owner of this site. Please be nice here. No harshwords. Im the big fans of korean pop boys group. Yeah. Hate me just because Im kpoppers? Hahaha hey! No one care about it and you can get lost from my site. We have our own idols and just mind your own business fucking haters!
Mine.
ENTRY LADY STUFF GALLERY ARCHIVE FOLLOW
Loves.
People I love. Muhammad Danial Haikal. He's my bae. I love him so much. He's mine. Xiao Luhan. He's my husband. V @ Taehyung. My scandal. Joy & I rene my step-sisters. Tiffany my beloved sister. Danial is my body. EXO is my heart. BTS is my soul. Red Velvet is my ears. SNSD is my eyes.

Applause to.
Template design:RJUZ96
Editor/editing progress:100% save
Skin Maker:RJUZ96
Basecodes:RJUZ96 | Blogskin skins
Skin editor:A N Y S
#Do not removes the credits#



Its time to study!

Äää!
Haa.. Auch! Exam is coming next week! Omf.., It's an final examination! Omfgh Anys. You just look like asdfghjkl didn't you feel scare huh?! Heyy! Around 2 months left you'll be form 5 and got to face SPM an important exam. Erghh..! Yoww!! And what things I proud of is..., NEXT YEAR ALL IN 97' BATCH INCLUDE ME ARE THE LEGEND AT THE SCHOOL! OMFGH! Bully the junior student and boast to them like hell.. I've read something at Twitter and it sounds like this..,

 "FORM 5 : Firaun Sekolah (pharaoh school) . FROM 4 : Diktator (Dictator). FORM 3 : Golongan Atasan (upper class). FORM 2 : Kuli Batak (coolie). FORM 1 : Hamba abdi (slave)." 

Hahaha! That what I read before. Ohh my. The pharaoh of school?! WAHAHA! Being an evil senior X) Hahaha! No! I'am a nice person fyi :) *please urghh* Hmmm.., There's no time to laugh.., being funny.., fun time..! NO EVEN ONCE! It's time to serious meh. Next week have final exam and I want do the best.., I want straight A's this final if I can if Allah wills it :) Hmmm.., Serious. Next year is the scariest year for me. Yeah hecks! Next year is the last we school at SMK Seri Tasik. It'll be a memories when we leave the school in 2015.., Omg... I still can't believe.. Why time pass too fast?! I think Im in form 3 now but hey in reality I'm in form 4 now jyeah. I hate it >< But in the same time I can't wait to end the school! *freedom* But I still need to continue study at college.., Oh ahh why I dreaming too much?! Hahaha! That's all. I want tell you something. Hmm is it this true? Daniel said.., "After SPM.., I want propose you.., I swear and I promise.., End form 5 I want propose you. I love you so much..," Oh my god.., I can't believe.. Is it true? I'm gonna engage?! Wow! Hahaha! Okay I just want tell you that. So.., Till here.., See you tomorrow ;)