Random Story
Queen.
Hello,welcome to my tumblr blog. I'm the owner of this site. Please be nice here. No harshwords. Im the big fans of korean pop boys group. Yeah. Hate me just because Im kpoppers? Hahaha hey! No one care about it and you can get lost from my site. We have our own idols and just mind your own business fucking haters!
Mine.
ENTRY LADY STUFF GALLERY ARCHIVE FOLLOW
Loves.
People I love. Muhammad Danial Haikal. He's my bae. I love him so much. He's mine. Xiao Luhan. He's my husband. V @ Taehyung. My scandal. Joy & I rene my step-sisters. Tiffany my beloved sister. Danial is my body. EXO is my heart. BTS is my soul. Red Velvet is my ears. SNSD is my eyes.

Applause to.
Template design:RJUZ96
Editor/editing progress:100% save
Skin Maker:RJUZ96
Basecodes:RJUZ96 | Blogskin skins
Skin editor:A N Y S
#Do not removes the credits#



Are you serious?

don't cry
Annyeong..., Hmm.. Yesterday 21 September really make me pain so much.., And today had the same pain like yesterday.., I just kidding wanna suck shisha (cigarette species).., He take serious and really mad to me.., Its not just about that.., Whatsapp too.., What did I do? I didn't chat any boy except his cousin.., My whatsapp is only for my friends.., Ain and Yulka.., To ask homework and our discussion at school. Is it wrong?? I don't have any credit in my phone number so that I make whatsapp account and chat with my friends about homework..., It just used wifi and no need to buy any credit for it.. I have promise him that I didn't repeat it again.., I didn't chat with other boy :'( I know my promise.., Suddenly he said he wanna move on.., Wanna break up.., Oh damn.., I wanna cry like asdfghjkl but I withstand tears to not make it fall.., I try to be happy yesterday.., Yes I'm happy at outside but pain inside.., So many times he make me like that.., Really make my heart hurt so much.., My heart area always feel pain.., I complained all my problem to Yulka and my adopt brother.., They hear all my problems and help me to solve it.., They said don't think too much.., Be patient.., Yes I try.., I pretend happy.., I don't want they look my sadness.., I have adopted brother since he play volleyball match at school.., He know me since I'm in from 1.., Omgosh.. How can? I don't know him but he know about me. He know about Danial.., He know about Fikri.., And from where he know all this? Oh so scary.. When I ask him where you know about me and he said "It secret." Oh okay fine.., And now he said don't think too much. He said he gone through like me too with his girlfriend.., He said.., "Bermula dengan kemanisan dan berkahir dengan kepahitan.. Its normal Anis..," Oh okay.., Btw I still sad.., I don't know how to do.., Urghh really make me mess.!

Labels: ,