Random Story
Queen.
Hello,welcome to my tumblr blog. I'm the owner of this site. Please be nice here. No harshwords. Im the big fans of korean pop boys group. Yeah. Hate me just because Im kpoppers? Hahaha hey! No one care about it and you can get lost from my site. We have our own idols and just mind your own business fucking haters!
Mine.
ENTRY LADY STUFF GALLERY ARCHIVE FOLLOW
Loves.
People I love. Muhammad Danial Haikal. He's my bae. I love him so much. He's mine. Xiao Luhan. He's my husband. V @ Taehyung. My scandal. Joy & I rene my step-sisters. Tiffany my beloved sister. Danial is my body. EXO is my heart. BTS is my soul. Red Velvet is my ears. SNSD is my eyes.

Applause to.
Template design:RJUZ96
Editor/editing progress:100% save
Skin Maker:RJUZ96
Basecodes:RJUZ96 | Blogskin skins
Skin editor:A N Y S
#Do not removes the credits#



prip prip prip

quotes | via Tumblr - inspiring picture on Favim.com
\\COUNT THE SALT UNDER THE SEA?! ARE THIS CRAZY??//
Annyeonghaseyo readers. Hmm..., I feel so long did not update this blog. Well. Like I said.., This laptop is used by my lil bro. Shit. Ahh after recover from fever like hell yaa. I'm so worried why suddenly I fall sick. Lol cerita nak gempak je. Just fever okay? Lol. And hell yeah. After recover from fever..., My mouth have that big stupid ulcer and really make my appetite lost. So fvcking damn much. And now that stupid ulcer have recovered and hee so glad and ahh... Now I can eat everytime and any type of foods yes! LOL. Hmmm I miss my fatty acid..,Daniel X( I miss him a lot :( Isn't he miss me too? I don't think he miss me :( He so busy with his S4 and while me..., Just wait for his txt like asdfghjkl where are you biy :'( This one day Iam not see him even lil. OMFF Where are you T^T I really miss him hmm :'\ Bye.. :'( Sorry for the borken language..... I am not good at speaking., tq. btw I'am so hungry. I start fasting today :') bye. 






Labels: ,