Random Story
Queen.
Hello,welcome to my tumblr blog. I'm the owner of this site. Please be nice here. No harshwords. Im the big fans of korean pop boys group. Yeah. Hate me just because Im kpoppers? Hahaha hey! No one care about it and you can get lost from my site. We have our own idols and just mind your own business fucking haters!
Mine.
ENTRY LADY STUFF GALLERY ARCHIVE FOLLOW
Loves.
People I love. Muhammad Danial Haikal. He's my bae. I love him so much. He's mine. Xiao Luhan. He's my husband. V @ Taehyung. My scandal. Joy & I rene my step-sisters. Tiffany my beloved sister. Danial is my body. EXO is my heart. BTS is my soul. Red Velvet is my ears. SNSD is my eyes.

Applause to.
Template design:RJUZ96
Editor/editing progress:100% save
Skin Maker:RJUZ96
Basecodes:RJUZ96 | Blogskin skins
Skin editor:A N Y S
#Do not removes the credits#



Heartbreaker.

(4) exo | Tumblr
//When I'm sad.., You here for me..
Annyeong.. :) Huh hurmm..., Yeah heck. Just read the title and you will know whats my problem now.What the heck is now.., Yesterday I've fight with biy. Well.. He fight with me just for ANOTHER BITCH. Heck yaa.. Its not about biy have cheated on me or what. Just... Ah like you never know me huh? I'AM THE JEALOUS ONE OF COURSE! I fight with him because of that feeling.. At the night I text him and I think why he reply me so late... :'( You know what. I've call him and ask him. Is it true about that bitch? And he said yes. Omf.. I feel like wanna die that time. My heart so hurt..., I cry crazily like what and he ignored me so much.I cry crazily seriously.., My dad and mom hear that louder voice of me.., They knocked the door and I ignored them and keep screaming like crazy girl.. Seriously.., I really feel wanna die... I think I'm psyco.. Argh. Idek why I cry crazily like that because of one BOY. You know what? I too phobia.. I know he love me but.. Hmm.. I still can't accept.., Long time ago he left me just like that because have another girl.. That's why I be like this. Its like I'm trauma.., Urghh why.., I never forget all of memory even its long time ago. Hmm.. Today didn't go to Yulka house because feel asleep. And heck yah. I wanna join them :'( Hmm.., Idk.., That bitch have text biy and she said "I love you I'll miss you." Hey bitch. Who are you to said like that? HE IS MINE AND NEVER BE YOUR'S! FVCKER BITCH DAMN WHORE PUTANGINA SAEKKI SONYEO ASSHOLE GO TO HELL YOU BITCH! I hate you so fvcker damn on! Arghh wanna watch EXO now hmm :'(

 #IM NOT IN GOOD MOOD EVEN MY RED FLAG IS OVER! FXCKKKK YOU BITCH!

Labels: