Random Story
Queen.
Hello,welcome to my tumblr blog. I'm the owner of this site. Please be nice here. No harshwords. Im the big fans of korean pop boys group. Yeah. Hate me just because Im kpoppers? Hahaha hey! No one care about it and you can get lost from my site. We have our own idols and just mind your own business fucking haters!
Mine.
ENTRY LADY STUFF GALLERY ARCHIVE FOLLOW
Loves.
People I love. Muhammad Danial Haikal. He's my bae. I love him so much. He's mine. Xiao Luhan. He's my husband. V @ Taehyung. My scandal. Joy & I rene my step-sisters. Tiffany my beloved sister. Danial is my body. EXO is my heart. BTS is my soul. Red Velvet is my ears. SNSD is my eyes.

Applause to.
Template design:RJUZ96
Editor/editing progress:100% save
Skin Maker:RJUZ96
Basecodes:RJUZ96 | Blogskin skins
Skin editor:A N Y S
#Do not removes the credits#



Miracle In Cell No.7

smile because it happend
//EXO's song Baby Don't Cryyyyy...,
Good evening. Today so bored and today I go to cyber cafe and watch K-Drama title <MIRACLE IN CELL NO.7>.., Like jinjja ya..., That drama really touch my heart.., I cry for many times. That drama is the best and really dramatic! Really.., Till now I can remember the story. Really sad :'( The dad who loves his daughter..., are willing do anything. By the way, Lee Yong-Gu is his name the father to Yesung. Yesung is his daughter. Yeah. Yesung so cute and her father like 'tiga suku'.., He have mentality and if you watch that drama you can see the character of Lee Yong-Gu. AHH till now I want cry again :'( BTW that drama so daebak and I like that drama! The best ever I watch! Yeah I wanna repeat for many times! Really! Just wanna said about this. Hahaha! Miracle in Cell no.7 is daebak! Wahoo~! Jackal is Coming not yet watch and this movie release first than Miracle in Cell no.7 XD Hahaha! I just watch Jackal is Coming just a while because look like boring :p Wahaha! Hmmm.., Still remember Yesung cry over the cell because her dad (Yong-Gu) have sentence to death. Actually Yong-Gu didn't do anything.., He just in defamation. Pity him.., He didn't know anything because his mentality is not so good. He look like stupid man but he is loving. That because he look like stupid everyone accuse him that he killed and rape child girl. He isn't! That girl murder by herself! She fell and her head had stuck at brick! It's not Yong-Gu fault :'( At that scene I cry so hard. And another scene make me cry so badly when Yesung cry over the cell. Seriously. I wanna cry right now :'( Arghh who's the director of that drama? He/She so brilliant to make someone cry.., Argh. Wanna cry T^T Lol Biy at my side just ask why I cry for sudden XD Lol. Hahaha~ Bye. I wanna watch it again :P FOR MANY TIMES!!! tata :*

Labels: ,