Random Story
Queen.
Hello,welcome to my tumblr blog. I'm the owner of this site. Please be nice here. No harshwords. Im the big fans of korean pop boys group. Yeah. Hate me just because Im kpoppers? Hahaha hey! No one care about it and you can get lost from my site. We have our own idols and just mind your own business fucking haters!
Mine.
ENTRY LADY STUFF GALLERY ARCHIVE FOLLOW
Loves.
People I love. Muhammad Danial Haikal. He's my bae. I love him so much. He's mine. Xiao Luhan. He's my husband. V @ Taehyung. My scandal. Joy & I rene my step-sisters. Tiffany my beloved sister. Danial is my body. EXO is my heart. BTS is my soul. Red Velvet is my ears. SNSD is my eyes.

Applause to.
Template design:RJUZ96
Editor/editing progress:100% save
Skin Maker:RJUZ96
Basecodes:RJUZ96 | Blogskin skins
Skin editor:A N Y S
#Do not removes the credits#



Luhan Is Everything.

Annyeong. Hmm...., Didn't feel sad for a little bit. Here I wanna show you my beloved. He never hurt me, he never hurt my feeling, he always love me, he always there for me when I'm sad.., He is Xi Lu Han. Yeap. He is my new Boyfie. I love him more than myself. True. He just my virtual boyfie but he is exist and he love his fans like me :P True he have many fans but I still love him. He never txt any girl except his mother or sister or his family. He never hug and kiss any BITCH in front or behind me. I know all his activity. He different from biy. Like biy.. I didn't know who he texted with, I didn't know who he do behind me. Its different with Luhan. Yes I admit. I love Luhan. Love him much. Not just him. EXO members also. They are my soul. They always make me smile like crazy girl XD Wakakaka~! They also love to make me scream crazily with they cute face arghh omona!!!! I scream. Scream like hell. That can release my tension and can make me happy. Sometimes I cry when see oppa(s).., They too cute for me.., Their dancing make me fall in love with them..., Arghh!! ESPECIALLY MY LUHAN! yeah.., Love you guys! Arghh I swear.., One day I'll go to their concert no matter what happen!!! I WANT ATTEND IT TOOOOOOOO!!!!! I wanna hug Luhan for real. Wanna hold his hand for real. Ahhh so wonderful life if I can meet them instead!! Hug them directly. Ahhh! Really..., Wanna scream again. :3 Yaa!! If long time ago I be BESTFRIEND but now I be an EXOTIC EXOSTAN! Ahh I really crazy with them. I can't stop thinking about them. I feel like ahhh!!!! When I saw kpop shop.., I'll come in and search for EXO stuff. I really wanna buy them but I wait when I got my own money. I'll buy it all! ALL! THE BAGS, THE FILES, THE CAP, THE BOTTLE, THE PENCIL, THE PENCILCASE, THE HANDKERCHIEF ALLLLLLLLLLL ABOUT EXO! ahhh help me juseyo :'( I wanna meet them T^T here I show the pic of them. I can't stop smiling :')
QQ空间分享 | via Tumblr
My baby LuLu.

Nuu
How sweet. Huh. Sehun jealous.

LuHan
My baby boo look so cute like this :)

back in time. | via Tumblr
 My blackwhite Luhan :') ARGHHHHH

back in time. | via Tumblr
Whats wrong honey??

(31) Tumblr
Ahh at airport is it?

hunhan-ing
HunHan ahhh <3

GD and Luhan has the same shirt. Potato na. Dalawang bias. ._. | via Facebook
GD and Luhan wear the same shirt XD

LuHan
MY BABY LOOK SO CUTE!! ARGHH!! HEEEE

luhan
I like you. You is my new now :)

Luhan
Handsome :*

Tumblr
What are you looking for?

Tumblr
AHHH YOU EYE CONTACT WITH ME BABY/?!! AHHH!!

Luhan | via Tumblr
Handsome babyyyy :*

<3
Baby Luhan is mine :*

Untitled
EXO-M ^O^

CUTEEEEEEEE :3
wow! One shot! ASHAHHAH!!

Deer LuLu~!
EII!! SO CUTE WHY AHH!!

LuLu ah~!
WANNA SUCK THAT TOUNGUE!!!!!!!!

Hahaa wtf
BAHAHAHAHAH! LOL KAI XD

We are ONE, We are EXO | Luhan
My luhan pre-debut :3 aww his eyes!!!!!

Luhan | via TumblrLuhan | via TumblrLuhan | via Tumblr
WHY YOU SO CUTE?!!

KaiLu <3
KaiLu <3 Aww where's Kyungsoo? Kai shud with him :3

귀여운 엑소들
The boo(s) is focus to my show :P

KaiLu <3
If Kyungsoo see this. He must be angry!

Untitled
Purfect HunHan <3

Untitled
My HunHan <3 Ahh baby :*

jongin-ah! | via Tumblr
BAHAHAH! INNOCENT FACE XD

A N G E L
AHHHHHH

Tumblr
Handsome charisma everything!

(1) Tumblr
MY HUNHAN!

Cute overload
Pre-debut :3

😊
I love your smile baby :*

Untitled
WAHHH MELTING MELTING MELTING!!!!

XOXO | via Tumblr
ahh sweet!

#That's all. I love the way Luhan wink his eye to me <3 ahahah!

Labels: , ,