Random Story
Queen.
Hello,welcome to my tumblr blog. I'm the owner of this site. Please be nice here. No harshwords. Im the big fans of korean pop boys group. Yeah. Hate me just because Im kpoppers? Hahaha hey! No one care about it and you can get lost from my site. We have our own idols and just mind your own business fucking haters!
Mine.
ENTRY LADY STUFF GALLERY ARCHIVE FOLLOW
Loves.
People I love. Muhammad Danial Haikal. He's my bae. I love him so much. He's mine. Xiao Luhan. He's my husband. V @ Taehyung. My scandal. Joy & I rene my step-sisters. Tiffany my beloved sister. Danial is my body. EXO is my heart. BTS is my soul. Red Velvet is my ears. SNSD is my eyes.

Applause to.
Template design:RJUZ96
Editor/editing progress:100% save
Skin Maker:RJUZ96
Basecodes:RJUZ96 | Blogskin skins
Skin editor:A N Y S
#Do not removes the credits#



Sad or happy?

Google Image Result for http://www.myinstaquotes.com/pics/683.png

Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are,
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky!

Oh hell ya. Why I sing that songs? Hmm yknow what?! Everynight I stare at his picture.., And I sing that song for him. Idk is it he hear my singing or not.., Hmm I just look like a crazy girl where lost her child. Omona.. I'm not lost my child but I lost the one who I love so much *cry* Hmmm.., Yesterday at school canteen we meet and got argue..., Yknow what?! So many eyes saw me at that time. Wow so shame.., I'm shame not because he but about argue in public. Yknow.., I just about to cry yesterday but I try to not to cry.., After recess my class go to library.., And I think I go there can release tension but I'm wrong.., Yknow what I found there?! I SAW DANIAL AND ALL HIS CLASSMATES THERE. Why must they go there?! Ergh really make me stress out! I pretend not to see him. Just keep reading the book title's "Stink the Planet System Superhero." Grr I can't focus to my reading.., I'am about to cry :'( Hmm finally we go back to class and teacher Filzah ask our to call students form 2 Bestari and we pass through bilik sejarah and I saw who?! I saw my adoptive brother and all his classmates. Lastly we go back to class and I try to be happy. I try laugh. Yes I'am laugh but inside I'am pain *sigh*..., I can't forget him.., But I think I wanna be single for a while.., We've meet at 5 p.m...., Danial said he wanna getback to me. But how can I accept him? I still love him but.. Idk how to explain.., And yknow something?! Yesterday Aidil, my classmates have wechat me.., He said someone wanna make me his gilrfriend but Idk who he is actually. I mean the one he told at me. And I keep forcing him "who is he?" and he said.., "It's me." Hah?! "Hey are you kidding on me huh?!" and he said "no Im serious." omygod. Hey I hate you okay!? You're too lazy and too naughty at class!! I hate you. Then last night when I wanna go out I saw him (Aidil) he passed by my house. Ohmygod. He stare at me and just smile. Hey I feel scared to him. Err.., eii. I always love my boyfriend.. Not you. I'am sorry.., Hahaha.. Hmm today didn't go to school because I've appointment with doctor about my ill.., Hmmm.., And this evening wanna go to grany house with Yulka ^o^ Wow so happy. Heee~! Yulka. I hope you can follow me to granny house. HOPEFULLY YOU CAN! Hmm bye-2.., Got to go.., I've an appointment today. And need to go to granny house :) Bye-2..., To Danial.., I still love you..,