Random Story
Queen.
Hello,welcome to my tumblr blog. I'm the owner of this site. Please be nice here. No harshwords. Im the big fans of korean pop boys group. Yeah. Hate me just because Im kpoppers? Hahaha hey! No one care about it and you can get lost from my site. We have our own idols and just mind your own business fucking haters!
Mine.
ENTRY LADY STUFF GALLERY ARCHIVE FOLLOW
Loves.
People I love. Muhammad Danial Haikal. He's my bae. I love him so much. He's mine. Xiao Luhan. He's my husband. V @ Taehyung. My scandal. Joy & I rene my step-sisters. Tiffany my beloved sister. Danial is my body. EXO is my heart. BTS is my soul. Red Velvet is my ears. SNSD is my eyes.

Applause to.
Template design:RJUZ96
Editor/editing progress:100% save
Skin Maker:RJUZ96
Basecodes:RJUZ96 | Blogskin skins
Skin editor:A N Y S
#Do not removes the credits#




👽👽 Hello 👽👽
Holla~ Urmmm.. Idk why Im so obsesses with Bangtan Boys. Hahaha~ Im fallin' in love with them when the first time I heard thier music video of  <JUST ONE DAY> and <BOY IN LUV> . Started that day Im fallin love with em. Heheheh~ Idk why suddenly my feelings goes to them. And I forget about EXO. I ignoring them. I just focussed to Bangtan Boys. Omg I've cheated with Luhan. And I dating V or Taehyung oppa! Omg. Hmm maybe the reason Luhan leave EXO because he disappointed with me XD Okay just kidding. I still love Luhan and I still his fans. I still bias on him and EXO. Just Im not-so-active on stalking their daily activities. Hahaha~ Okay. Im busy now with preparation on SPM exam. WOOO~! I can't bliv im seventeen years old now! Why time so fast? Why can't I be children again? Hhaha I miss a lot about my childhood~ Ngeee~! Ermm.. Sorry if I not-so up to date my blog. Im just busy.......

mood : busy
P/s : ME LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE MY DANIAL HAIKAL SO MUCH :*

Hurmm~ About my sweetheart, Danial. Im happy with him now. Just I miss him now. He so cute to me. I love him like damn!!! Hahahah! Seriously Im just love him more than myself. Oooops~ Hee~ Its serious Im not-so interested with other boys. My heart is only fot Danial. I want marry with him *blush* hee~ Okay. I wanted to do something about our future.... 

Soon he going to PLKN. The place where training the students about army maybe? Okay Im not choosen for that programme. But my bae was choosen for that programme. Hmm I will miss him soon. I hope he will not change his heart for other bitches. He is only mine. Okay I admit he not so handsome but to me he so cute. Im afraid if he change his heart for other bitch. No. He cannot! He promised me one day he will proof to his mom and dad that he can propose me as soon as possible after he have a fixed jobs, his own house and car. He said like that to me too. He will propose me if he have that three things! If not, I'll waiting for him untill he come to my house and propose me. Omg. I don't want married in the late age. NOOOOOOO!!!!

HUH! I hope he will get that three things and hope will propose me as soon as possible. Gahahah~! Please pray for our relationship long lasting. I don't want any guys except him. I love him. And only him in my heart. Hmm If I cn't get him...., I'll be single forever! I don't want any guy :( Im not bliv any guys. I can't easy bliv someone especially BOY. I have friend with my bae since we are in standard six. And untill now we are couple. I love him. Yes. Really love love love my lovee :*

mood : in love.
P/s : don't disturb our relationship