Random Story
Queen.
Hello,welcome to my tumblr blog. I'm the owner of this site. Please be nice here. No harshwords. Im the big fans of korean pop boys group. Yeah. Hate me just because Im kpoppers? Hahaha hey! No one care about it and you can get lost from my site. We have our own idols and just mind your own business fucking haters!
Mine.
ENTRY LADY STUFF GALLERY ARCHIVE FOLLOW
Loves.
People I love. Muhammad Danial Haikal. He's my bae. I love him so much. He's mine. Xiao Luhan. He's my husband. V @ Taehyung. My scandal. Joy & I rene my step-sisters. Tiffany my beloved sister. Danial is my body. EXO is my heart. BTS is my soul. Red Velvet is my ears. SNSD is my eyes.

Applause to.
Template design:RJUZ96
Editor/editing progress:100% save
Skin Maker:RJUZ96
Basecodes:RJUZ96 | Blogskin skins
Skin editor:A N Y S
#Do not removes the credits#



He is Cool City Guy

TumblrKris & Chanyeol | via Tumblr
Chanyeolie w Wufan cool guy. Hahaha.

KRIS  | via Tumblr
"So baby don't gooooooo~"

Tumblr
I wanna see you smile like this again....

It will never be 100% without the 00.
In memories... Leader line :<

I'M CRYING SO HARD 😭😭😭💘
:'>

please stay with us, forever
He is my cool city galaxy guy :) Yi Wufan :)

Kris
Im crying whenever Im re-watching EXO's Showtime... You are the mostly make me laugh like asdfghjk..

Ch 13 - hanhun taoris baekyeol kaisoo sulay chenmin schoollifeexo - Asianfanfics
Hahaha poor my galaxy oppa~ kahkah

That slow clap
Hahaha~ EXO's Showtime episode 10. Hahahaha~

Kris
Handsome ><

iixingie.tumblr.com
:) I miss everything about you.

Kris
HEEE Don't stare at me like that LoL Im shy ><

BIAS | via Tumblr
Sunway Lagoon Hotel, Malaysia <3

sexy man
Hey. It's look like goat XD

KRIS
Smile oppa :)

<3
*dies*

(6) Tumblr
*melting*

^^
Im missing you :(

Fotos de la biografía - Baek Hyun - 백현 Latinoamerica | via Facebook
I AM CRYING SO HARD :(

yifan | via Tumblr
sO CUTE :*

Suho&Kris
Handsome Kris.