Random Story
Queen.
Hello,welcome to my tumblr blog. I'm the owner of this site. Please be nice here. No harshwords. Im the big fans of korean pop boys group. Yeah. Hate me just because Im kpoppers? Hahaha hey! No one care about it and you can get lost from my site. We have our own idols and just mind your own business fucking haters!
Mine.
ENTRY LADY STUFF GALLERY ARCHIVE FOLLOW
Loves.
People I love. Muhammad Danial Haikal. He's my bae. I love him so much. He's mine. Xiao Luhan. He's my husband. V @ Taehyung. My scandal. Joy & I rene my step-sisters. Tiffany my beloved sister. Danial is my body. EXO is my heart. BTS is my soul. Red Velvet is my ears. SNSD is my eyes.

Applause to.
Template design:RJUZ96
Editor/editing progress:100% save
Skin Maker:RJUZ96
Basecodes:RJUZ96 | Blogskin skins
Skin editor:A N Y S
#Do not removes the credits#



backspace

💔
Hye. Hmm I dono why I must be jealous with him. Hmm.., I dono why.., But why... :'( Hmm.., Please. I wanna cry.., Can he be like Luhan? Can? :\ Hmmm. Idk why. I look at Luhan..., Nothing I can be jealous with him but why I must be jealous to Danial? This feelings really make me feel wanna kill someone. Yeah. But why? This feelings so fucking damn burden. I HATE THIS FEELING SO MUCH. Fuck! Forever fuck! Shit damn! He can post his picture freely while me? AHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF~~!!! kyaaaa.... cry T^T uhmmmmmmm life is hard. BUT WHY I MUST BE JEALOUS WITH HIM? A A A A A A A A A R R R R G G G G G G G G H  H H H H H H H ~! THIS IS FUCKING HARD TO ME TO NOT TO GETTING JEALOUS~! AHHH STUPID FEELING~! WHY THIS FEELIN G MUST HAVE ON MYSELF? W H Y BITCH W H Y (TT^TT)