Random Story
Queen.
Hello,welcome to my tumblr blog. I'm the owner of this site. Please be nice here. No harshwords. Im the big fans of korean pop boys group. Yeah. Hate me just because Im kpoppers? Hahaha hey! No one care about it and you can get lost from my site. We have our own idols and just mind your own business fucking haters!
Mine.
ENTRY LADY STUFF GALLERY ARCHIVE FOLLOW
Loves.
People I love. Muhammad Danial Haikal. He's my bae. I love him so much. He's mine. Xiao Luhan. He's my husband. V @ Taehyung. My scandal. Joy & I rene my step-sisters. Tiffany my beloved sister. Danial is my body. EXO is my heart. BTS is my soul. Red Velvet is my ears. SNSD is my eyes.

Applause to.
Template design:RJUZ96
Editor/editing progress:100% save
Skin Maker:RJUZ96
Basecodes:RJUZ96 | Blogskin skins
Skin editor:A N Y S
#Do not removes the credits#



12 Caring Oppa(s)

Exo <3
Me : Im so sleepy :'( Why oppa(s) waking me up so early huh? *yawning* hmmmmm.. *walking out from bedroom* Hmmm what these 12 handsome oppa(s) doing right now huh??? 
Kris oppa : Yaa hyung! Don't you ever put that chicken into my foods!! 
Lay oppa : Hey Kris. Relax. It's chicken, not an evil chciken. 
Kris oppa : Arghhh I don't want!!!! I hate it! *screaming*
Luhan oppa : *enjoying his breakfast*
Me : *walking pass by them* what all of you doing??? We're breakfast chicken this early morning??
Suho oppa : Yes. This is all Lay oppa idea. You just eat the chicken and please don't be like Kris oppa. Huh. He's too fussy. Ei.! If I have chance to slap him, I will do it.
Kai oppa : Before you enjoy your breakfast, you must wash your face and brush your teeth first please. 
Me : Okay Kai oppa.. *walking to the bathroom* Hey. Who's in the bathroom? *knock the door*
Xiumin : Hey it's Xiumin oppa. Wait for a minute.
Me : Please quickly oppa. Im hungry. 
Xiumin : Okay~ Wait. *walking out* *smile* ohh you so cute this morning *stroking my head*

A few laters...
Baekhyun oppa : Chanyeol hyung...! 
Chanyeol oppa : Yea?
Baekhyun oppa : Let's we going out this evening. Did we have time?
Chanyeol oppa : Hmmm.., Lemme ask Kris and Suho hyung. *calling up Suho and Kris oppa* 
Suho & Kriss oppa : Waeyo?
Chanyeol oppa : Baek wanna take we out this evening. Did we have any schedule today??
Suho oppa : I think... We don't.
Baekhyun oppa : Yes!

Im going out from bathroom.
Me : Hmmmm I heard somebody wanna take us go out this evening. That's true??
Luhan oppa : Huh!? Why I didn't know anything?
D.O oppa : yea even me too. Who's?
Me : I don't know. But I really hear somebody talk about it. Hmm anyway just forget it and my stomach is vibrating now. *enjoying the breakfast*
Kris oppa : *stomach ache* 
Lay oppa : Yaa! I've told you early. Just eat that chicken. See? You got stomach ache. 

#To be continued. I don't have enough time#