Random Story
Queen.
Hello,welcome to my tumblr blog. I'm the owner of this site. Please be nice here. No harshwords. Im the big fans of korean pop boys group. Yeah. Hate me just because Im kpoppers? Hahaha hey! No one care about it and you can get lost from my site. We have our own idols and just mind your own business fucking haters!
Mine.
ENTRY LADY STUFF GALLERY ARCHIVE FOLLOW
Loves.
People I love. Muhammad Danial Haikal. He's my bae. I love him so much. He's mine. Xiao Luhan. He's my husband. V @ Taehyung. My scandal. Joy & I rene my step-sisters. Tiffany my beloved sister. Danial is my body. EXO is my heart. BTS is my soul. Red Velvet is my ears. SNSD is my eyes.

Applause to.
Template design:RJUZ96
Editor/editing progress:100% save
Skin Maker:RJUZ96
Basecodes:RJUZ96 | Blogskin skins
Skin editor:A N Y S
#Do not removes the credits#



I don't have any idea

Earn Money Online http://gg.gg/700dollarsperweek
Holla. Uhhu~ This holiday I'm not enjoyed much. Yknow why? CUZ HOMEWORK RUIN ALL MY HOLIDAY'S PLAN! SHET HOMEWORK SHET SHET SHET -_- Fxck up ya. I hate HOMEWORKS! I wanna relax my brain, myself, my body.., But why teachers give too many hworks? Shittttt~! And ha. Ermm.. Along the holiday Im going to hometown and I miss my Danial much :'( We always argue each other.Seriously my heart so hurt :'( Oh shit. Im too love him :'( Can I feel the happiness without argue? Without pain? Hmmmm its difficult. Every couples with had the same situation. Herghh. Okay. Im here now. I mean, I've arrive at KL now. Heeee and I meet my Danial :') Hee I hug him heee too miss :'( And now mom go back to hometown and I feel wanna cry :'( I don't want far away w mom :'( Okay... I wanna cry now :'( Hmm.. Chill girl.. I have my Danial here :') Okay... I love you Danial :*