Random Story
Queen.
Hello,welcome to my tumblr blog. I'm the owner of this site. Please be nice here. No harshwords. Im the big fans of korean pop boys group. Yeah. Hate me just because Im kpoppers? Hahaha hey! No one care about it and you can get lost from my site. We have our own idols and just mind your own business fucking haters!
Mine.
ENTRY LADY STUFF GALLERY ARCHIVE FOLLOW
Loves.
People I love. Muhammad Danial Haikal. He's my bae. I love him so much. He's mine. Xiao Luhan. He's my husband. V @ Taehyung. My scandal. Joy & I rene my step-sisters. Tiffany my beloved sister. Danial is my body. EXO is my heart. BTS is my soul. Red Velvet is my ears. SNSD is my eyes.

Applause to.
Template design:RJUZ96
Editor/editing progress:100% save
Skin Maker:RJUZ96
Basecodes:RJUZ96 | Blogskin skins
Skin editor:A N Y S
#Do not removes the credits#



Everything Has Change Now

Feet
Holla earthlings :) Hmm soo long didn't update entry and my blog is full with dust now erghh. Hahaha. Well.. I count day by day oh ya really long didn't update entry~ Haa there's have too many story here but I'm too lazy to story allllllllllll! Hahaha! Hmm at 5 December was my birthday and hehehe~! I had soo precious moments with my baby, Danial Haikal at MidValley. Hehehe. Oh ya. I've forgot that on 26 November was Danial's. Hehehehe~! We spend time together at KLCC. We act like kids. Got balloon from clown. ahahaha~! Hmm and then here I want story abt my life now. Yknow what? Haaa I got job at SOGO KL as salesgirl. I start work tomorrow while Yulka have started last month before school holiday~ Hmm I'm late cuz of my age is not enuf yet err --' And yesterday the manager or BOBBY FRANZ bag brand was caalled me and she said I can start work tomorrow. WOW! I'm so happy when hear that~ 

Yaa please covered that story first and here I want story abt my 12's EXO babies <3 Heee~! Hmm I'm so proud to be EXOstan cuz they now have sooooooooooooo many fans! And sometimes I feel like.. "EW!! WTF ALL OF YOU? EXO HAS BEEN EXIST FROM PAST YEAR AND NOW ALL OF YOU NOTICE THE EXISTTTT ABT THEM? HOW TOOOOO LATE. LUHAN IS MINE." Hahaha~! Am I right? Since EXO release <GROWL> they have soo many fans now. Hmm I proud to be EXOstan argh <3 Hahaha Everybody know EXO hehehe and ONE! DON'T YOU EVER STEAL MY LUHANNNNN! HUH! Hahaha~ Heyy they release new song again. OMFG~ How many wanna release new song huh? The title song is <MIRACLE IN DECEMBER> its not MIRACLE IN CELL NO. 7 okay >< hahahaa! Awhh my Luhan look sooo pretty aww <3 

Since I go to hometown I've fall behind abt EXO. Hmm I know that EXO wanna release new song on 30 November but that date I at hometown and Idk abt that new song. Hmmm how pity me. Hahaha~ Lol forget it. Hey. Next year I'll be SEVENTEEN years old and guess what? I'LL FACE SPM AN IMPORTANT EXAM LIKE ASDFGHJKL AAAA!!! Why time come so fast huh T^T *cry* Heyy.. Hmm I wanna study hard next year. I wanna got straight A's for my SPM~ They said if I got straight A's..., I can wish whatever I want. Yes! Especially to my grandma. If I got straight A's, I want GALAXY NOTE 3!!! Hehehe~! Or I want iPad lalalalala~! Heeee~! 

My cousin, Abang Amir he have passed his SPM and now he at Sabah. He work with Pak Lang at hotel restaurant. He got gadget from his father were cost RM1 thousand plus plus plus. Yaaa I'm jealous w him. 1st, he no need go to school anymore and he got GADGET!! I WANT IT TOOOOO! GRRR! Just wait. 1 year left Anys. Hahahaa!!! Grandma said if I've passed SPM, she wanna send me to Sabah like Abang Amir now. No. I don't want. If I go there, I can't see my Danial anymore T^T I'll miss  him so much. Hmmm.My mom said, Abang Amir stay Sabah 6 months maa. OMFUXXXX. Why so long babe ? --' ERR~ If like that, I can't live there!!! I WILL MISS MY EXO AND ALL MY BELOVED PEOPLE!! OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Okay stop it Anys. It's too over XD KEKEKEKE~ I wanna stop till here. I wanna show you EXO picts <3 Goodbye :*

Miracles in december
Miracle In December <3

Lay
LoL you Lay --'

DOBaekChan
MC DOBaekChen hahaha~

DO
THE CUTE MC EVER! Hahaha

Tao Lmao | via Tumblr
Hahahahaha Nice edit lol Tao XD

Credits on photo.
HEYY YOU GIRL!! STAY AWAY FROM KISSING MY LUHAN!! T^T

Credits on photo.
AWWW

Credits on photo.
Hey you. I love you

Credits on photo.
AWWW <3 BABYY

luhan
This is my baby. okay

Exo money 💵 💴 💰
HAA!! I WANT IT TOOOOOOOOOOO

A N G E L | via Tumblr
Nice Kai~

tumblr; | via Tumblrtumblr; | via Tumblr
LUUUUUHAN <3

A N G E L | via Tumblr
I fell in love w himmm

A N G E L
LOL XiuHan xD Hahhahah cuteee~!

A N G E L | via Tumblr
Hey please wake up Xiumin. Luhan is talking to you!

.
HOW CUTE THIS MAKNAE

Oh my god, Luhan is so damn cute here.
DON'T ><

Luhan
WTF. Cutie LuLu <3

exo
LoL this two maknae XD

Lu-ge!
OH MY GODDD WTFFFFF CUTIEPIEEEE

Santa Kris :)))
hahahah YULKA!! YOU MUST WATCH THIS YOUR BOYFRIEND XD LALALALALA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA XD

Exo
Oh my babies <3

Exo
YAAAAA LUHANN T^T

Exo
THE BABIES W VIXX

Credit goes to owner
BABY

luhan
PERFECTO OF LUHANNNN

Exo Fangirl
LOL WHY MUST KWANGSOO?

Tumblr
HEY? WAVING TO ME??

twitter
I WANT 'EM

EXO Christmas Tree !!!
LOL SO CUTEE

Tumblr
AUMM

(41) Tumblr(41) Tumblr
HEYY! XIUMIN WATCHING YOU

Minseok in red. PERFECTION
XIUMIN IN RED PERFECTO

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

What is love ~ | via Tumblr

What is love ~ | via Tumblr
WATAHELLLL YOUU CUTE!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Handsome lu
I WANT HIM!

Tumblr
kya

Tumblr
UMMM HANDSOMEEEE

Tumblr
CUTE LEADER SUHO <3

Tumblr
MINSEOK

Tumblr
JONGIN

Tumblr
WUFAN

Tumblr
KYUNGSOO

Tumblr
CHANYEOL

Tumblr
BAEKHYUN

suho
KIYOMI LEADER SUHOO

Untitled
SAME ._.

#Okay bye. I'll continue if had time~

Labels: , , ,