Random Story
Queen.
Hello,welcome to my tumblr blog. I'm the owner of this site. Please be nice here. No harshwords. Im the big fans of korean pop boys group. Yeah. Hate me just because Im kpoppers? Hahaha hey! No one care about it and you can get lost from my site. We have our own idols and just mind your own business fucking haters!
Mine.
ENTRY LADY STUFF GALLERY ARCHIVE FOLLOW
Loves.
People I love. Muhammad Danial Haikal. He's my bae. I love him so much. He's mine. Xiao Luhan. He's my husband. V @ Taehyung. My scandal. Joy & I rene my step-sisters. Tiffany my beloved sister. Danial is my body. EXO is my heart. BTS is my soul. Red Velvet is my ears. SNSD is my eyes.

Applause to.
Template design:RJUZ96
Editor/editing progress:100% save
Skin Maker:RJUZ96
Basecodes:RJUZ96 | Blogskin skins
Skin editor:A N Y S
#Do not removes the credits#



Kyaaa! Im back!

~
Annyeong! Yaaa how long didn't update this blog. Feuw~ Hey have you watch SNSD comeback MV? Noemu kyaaaaaaa!!! I like the MV and the song so much! Hwaaa!!! That song really make me so touched even I can't understand what the meaning of it. Hahha But I can feel the lyrics wkwkwkwwk. I like all the girls in the MV. So 'manly'. Yuri really look like a real man. Hahaha anyway my Ppany so cute. Hahaha~ Okay let's cover up this story. I wanna promote you some kdrama. But don't mind lah if you've watch that kdrama. The title is "MY LOVE FROM ANOTHER STAR". Yaa I like Kim So Hyun on that drama as Do Min Joon. Omg. He so cute auw auw. Hehehe~! Yaashikya. I dono why I watch kdrama nowadays. I start watch Kdrama since I watch "MIRACLE IN CELL NUMBER 7." hahaa. Since that drama, I would like to watch again again and again till I found this MY LOVE FROM ANOTHER STAR kdrama. Omg. that Kdrama so romantic but more to funny la. Hhaha. Btw my Do Min Joon so cute ahaks~ Hhahaa. Okay lets cover up this too. Hmmm nowadays me and my hubby, Danial always argue.I dono why. Hmm :'( I hate this situation so much fucking damn bastard argue! Grrrr! Okay. Today I've wokeup so late. I wanna go to Cocuricullar camp with Yulka but I was late. Hmm wanna cry :'(  So bored at home :'( Im bet that someone will mad to me. *pfffts broken sia* Sorry dear :'( I didn't expect that I'll wokeup late :'( Omg. Yknow why I wokeup so late? Lastnight I've sleep late and got argue with biyy. Hmmm. Kyaaa!!! I wanna cry and feel like urgh damn. Bye.