Random Story
Queen.
Hello,welcome to my tumblr blog. I'm the owner of this site. Please be nice here. No harshwords. Im the big fans of korean pop boys group. Yeah. Hate me just because Im kpoppers? Hahaha hey! No one care about it and you can get lost from my site. We have our own idols and just mind your own business fucking haters!
Mine.
ENTRY LADY STUFF GALLERY ARCHIVE FOLLOW
Loves.
People I love. Muhammad Danial Haikal. He's my bae. I love him so much. He's mine. Xiao Luhan. He's my husband. V @ Taehyung. My scandal. Joy & I rene my step-sisters. Tiffany my beloved sister. Danial is my body. EXO is my heart. BTS is my soul. Red Velvet is my ears. SNSD is my eyes.

Applause to.
Template design:RJUZ96
Editor/editing progress:100% save
Skin Maker:RJUZ96
Basecodes:RJUZ96 | Blogskin skins
Skin editor:A N Y S
#Do not removes the credits#



K-Drama again ^0^

Moda Para Meninas | via Facebook
Ahh annyeong :') Hee I wanna talk about drama that I've watched. Title is <MY LOVE FROM THE STAR> ahhh god. Like seriously that K-Drama is the best I ever watched after I watched <MIRACLE IN CELL NO. 7> Hmmm. Serious. I like ?<MY LOVE FROM THE STAR> drama cuz have KIM SOO HYUN. Ohh my god. Seriously. That drama too many KISS SCENES. Hahahha. And I'm blushing when I watched it. Hahahha. And I've watched their last episode and argh.. Really wanna make me cry :'( Hahahha Chun Son Yi <Jun Ji Hyun> and Do Min Joon <Kim Soo Hyun> , the both of them soooooooo cute! Kyaaaaaaa!! Im melting when I saw DO MIN JOON KISSED SONG YI. Brrr~~ I want it too from Soo Hyun oppa T^T Ohh no. I'll cheating to Luhan. hahahha okay forget it. Here some pics from MY LOVE FROM THE STAR~ Yaawwwwhhhhhhhhh!

Do Min Joon & Cheon Song Yi, I pray for you! May there be a sequel!!
Oppa please don't wink to me like that *blushing*

OTP!!!!
ommmm jealous much :'(

Their memories 😭😭
They selca together :'( hmm can i have some too? hee~ With Min Joon oppa :P

My Destiny. ~Song Yi & Min Joon♥
The kiss scenes.

Kim Soo Hyun
This is true bitch ><

That sudden kiss♥
This is the scene where Song Yi do a sudden kiss to drunk Min Joon +_+ *dies*

♥OMO! *-*♥This KiSS *-*
Heee~! This part. omg omg. 

bad guy in a kdrama
This is Jae Kyung oppa's ring. He's the evil one. Huh I hate him.

Kim Soo Hyun | via Tumblr
um um um melting :(

Lol...😜😝😛
The scene that Han Yoo Ra and Song Yi pose like a dumb. hahaha

2014.03, Instyle, Park Hae Jin
Ohhh GOD!! HWI KYUNG OPPA!! UM UM UM ><

KYEOPTA<3
super cute :'(

2014.02, 1st Look, Vol. 62, Yoo In Na
YOO SEMI! I HATE HER!!!!!! SHE'S THE ONE WHO BETRAYAL TO SONG YI~

My Love From The Star ☆
AJHAHAHAHAHA YEAH FACTS

kim soo hyun - Google Search
GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kim Soo Hyun aww | via Tumblr
HMM MELTING SIAA~!

Kim Soo Hyun 김수현 | via Tumblr
AHHHHHH PERFECT +_+

Jeon ji hyun
PRETTY JUN JI HYUN~

To the people that get to see Kim Soo Hyun during his Asian Tour....you're some lucky bastards.
SO CUTE +_+ HM HM

Suxy & Kim Soo Hyun Couple !
HEY SUZY. I WILL SLAP YOU :'(