Random Story
Queen.
Hello,welcome to my tumblr blog. I'm the owner of this site. Please be nice here. No harshwords. Im the big fans of korean pop boys group. Yeah. Hate me just because Im kpoppers? Hahaha hey! No one care about it and you can get lost from my site. We have our own idols and just mind your own business fucking haters!
Mine.
ENTRY LADY STUFF GALLERY ARCHIVE FOLLOW
Loves.
People I love. Muhammad Danial Haikal. He's my bae. I love him so much. He's mine. Xiao Luhan. He's my husband. V @ Taehyung. My scandal. Joy & I rene my step-sisters. Tiffany my beloved sister. Danial is my body. EXO is my heart. BTS is my soul. Red Velvet is my ears. SNSD is my eyes.

Applause to.
Template design:RJUZ96
Editor/editing progress:100% save
Skin Maker:RJUZ96
Basecodes:RJUZ96 | Blogskin skins
Skin editor:A N Y S
#Do not removes the credits#




Flowers
Guys. What a heart breaking BTS new Music Video! I hate on the last part!!! My Taehyung oppa being hugged by girl!! NO! He's only mine :'( Oh okay I really want to cry when I seeing that :< Oh ffuck that feelings >< Hmmmm... Their new Music Video make they looks like a bad boyss!!! YEAH!!! BAD BOYY!!! YOU'VE CHEATING BEHIND ME V!!!! :'< Hah jinjja!! I hate you :'( Tonight, don't you ever sleep with me with the same room huh!!! *sulking with Taehyung @ V oppa* I'll be back to Luhan oppa >< Hahahaa~! Oh actually I still miss my Luhan.... How long I didn't talk about him. Oh god. I felt so guilty to Luhan. I betray him. I date V >< And now I get the payback. Hahaha K fine.But... I can't... I MUST look at Taehyung @ V oppa pics. Hahahah! I've CRAZY SHADOW with him!!! I dono why~? Ahh jinjja please... Why I be like this..? Before this..., When I bias on EXO, I never feel like this. Since I bias on BTS, My fangirling too much. HAHAHAHA! I've cry so many times because V's face too cute. Hahhaa! I like his attitude. He's unique. He's gimme an aura. He's make me love him more than Luhan. Oh please... My kpop files on my laptop full with BTS moment, BTS dance practice, BTS habits, all about BTS! Hahaha why so fast I can forgot all about Luhan. Not just Luhan. But all EXO members instead. Hmmm~! Since Kris and Luhan leave EXO, I don't have mood to fangirling with the EXO. Because missing two members instead make me moody so down. Hahaha okay broken English. I just write what I know. What I understand. Idk since when I bias on BTS. Maybe since I watched their music video JUST ONE DAY @ Haruman. Hahahah~! For the first time I watched their Music Video, I've fall in love with V. He's in orange hair color. His face. Make me melting so much. Oh oppa. Please don't leave me. I love you :*